Monday, June 25, 2012
say what? or smiles!
- being without parental's for a couple days and being able to do things without asking and then having them come back and wanting to kill yourself because you forgot how much control you are under.
- waking up at three in the morning because i was thirsty getting the cup of water and drinking it on my way to my room. setting it on my bookshelf, getting into bed and whipping the quilt to were it accidentally hits the cup and all the water spills. then mopping it up with the sleeping bag laying on the floor because i'm half dead
- trying to teach a bunch of crazy people how to play clue. when all we want to do is goof around and laugh.
- braiding my hair the way it is pictured and then attempting to do it again for the blog and having no such luck.it looked like a dead fish attached to my head of hair.
- being all excited about getting to eat the frozen yogurt for breakfast, opening it and having it be TOO frozen. is that even possible?
- planning this week's activities which include scrapbook dates, lunch dates, dinner dates, pool dates and del mar fair dates. yes. yes, it's summer.
- reading and tanning and reading and tanning. i'm reading a book called unwind right now. most of it got done on my plane back home now i am just finishing it up!
- well, the last comment just sent me on a frantic short film craze.
- making a list of all the movie i want to see this summer. it is really long.
- knowing that bunheads is on tonight, dance moms and jane by design tomorrow and baby daddy on wednesday.
finally sleeping past 10 during the summer today. to me, thats when school is officially over!